Monday, November 14, 2005

Whirlwind weekend

I flew back from FL thursday night, and began scrambling through a number of different venues. I started working through Sunday's message. I also attended a Regional church conference Friday night as well as an Open mic. I came back and did some more work on a talk that I gave Saturday for the conference. After giving the talk, I scrambled home so I could join my fellow mountaineer basketball fans for the first round of the guardians classic. (Next week we face off against #2 Texas). Saturday night I felt like I was coming down with something. I've been a little fatigued of late. I woke up at 4AM Sunday morning, and prepared for speaking sunday morning. Then I watched WVU play round two of the guardians classic. I departed for the library after that and researched for a class presentation today.

No comments: