Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Sky Behind Sozo



Sky Behind Sozo, originally uploaded by chanchanchepon.
Well, my buddy ryan gave me a call and told me I needed to take a photo. So I did.

I just love the sky when it looks this way. Day or night, when the sky is lit up and glows with brilliance it does something to me. I can't quite explain it.

Today has felt like an amsterdam kind of day here in Morgantown. As I walked the street, I felt like I was in the nederlands. I can't describe it, but I will try. It just seemed like the sky possessed that unique overcast brightness that is found in Holland in the winter.

And then, to see the blue break through was simply brilliant.

Has the weather ever taken you back to a memory of a place? What about the clouds and skyline? Have you ever felt like you were somewhere else just because of the weather? That's how I've felt most of the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the sky does that to me all the time.