Thursday, September 21, 2006

Green Yard and Blue Sky



Green Yard and Blue Sky, originally uploaded by chanchanchepon.
So I got up today, and it was just a beautiful day. I knew I wanted to take some photos, but I wasn't sure what I should attempt to capture. So I walked out into my front yard, and took a picture of the beautiful green.

I was able to get some folks to come over from a lawn care group in town and help me out--there was no way I would have been able to get this done this week. And, honestly, it needed to happen like 3 weeks ago. But it really looks beautiful now!

I love the area where I live. It's a cool little neighborhood. And I like weather like we had today. What an awesome end to my week in Morgantown.

I can't believe I get to spend time with my brother, sister, mom, and dad for the next couple of days!!! It makes the long week worth it!

I love the area where I live, but not as much as I love spending time with my family!

No comments: