Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Dad after 3 doses



Dad after 3 doses, originally uploaded by chanchanchepon.
Well, my dad didn't actually have chemo, but he has sat with my mom all through this challenge. He has been awesome; it's like he is a hero protecting his damsel in distress.

Of course he would play it off like it wasn't any big deal, but it is a huge deal. You see, he is my mom's #1 supporter. He cares for her all of the time. Us kids, we are around a little bit of the time, but he is here 100% of the time.

It's awesome seeing how much love exists among our family. I think it's kind of like God's love. God's love is always there, but you really experience it at the times you are really close with Him, or when you are going through really difficult circumstances.

My mom and dad are heroes to me. I hope that I can love people as well as they love. I hope I can sacrifice as well as they sacrifice. I hope I can give like they give. Look at that glance. That is a glance that cares. He was lookng at my mom when I took this pic.

Do you have any heroes in this world? You should tell them sometime. Those words, and those moments are priceless.

No comments: