Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Sunrise



Sunrise, originally uploaded by chanchanchepon.
From the Rising of the sun to its setting, the name of the Lord is to be praised! (Psalm 113.3 ESV)

This morning as I was driving back from Parkersburg, I saw this beautiful sunrise. God gives constant reminders of His goodness, but often we are too busy, too pre-occupied, and/or too distracted to see it.

God put this scene right in front of me as I drove to Morgantown this morning. I love it when God illuminates the clouds with sunshine. I love it when He illuminates my life with His love.

What a gift, to see something like this as I was driving away from home this morning, I hope you enjoy it as well.

I love the mist in the mountains, the sun and the clouds, and the assurance that comes through an image like this that everything is gonna be alright!

No comments: