Monday, December 11, 2006

Chasing Darkness



Chasing Darkness, originally uploaded by chanchanchepon.
Well, folks have been wondering how my mom is doing. While she is dealing with a cough and some shortness of breath, I have some wonderful news to share.

All of the cancer is gone except for the tumor in her right breast!!! She is starting a different chemotherapy plan Wednesday. I am totally thrilled. I don't have a lot of the details, and unfortunately I wasn't with her when she found out or there would be a picture of her crying tears of gratitude.

Just like the light chasing away the darkness, God is using your prayers to chase away the cancer in my mom's body!

Thank you for your prayers, and thank you God for chasing away the bad stuff that was trying to hurt my mom!

I am soooooo immensely grateful for the gracious mercy and love God has made evident in my life over the last month. What am I saying, ha! He has made his gracious mercy and love evident over my whole life. I guess we have those moments of lucidity though.

I hope to be more God aware for the rest of my days on this earth! And I hope I can encourage the same in you!