Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Siblings



Siblings, originally uploaded by chanchanchepon.
Can you believe my parents were able to bring up the three of us? It was soooo incredible to spend time together this weekend.

I think I've got a great brother and sister. It's a shame that we all live such busy lives that we don't spend more time with each other.

My sister and brother are amazing. A lot of people don't get along with their siblings, but I am sooooo grateful for mine.

They had to put up with me being a rotten little brother, and they still love me. I think Mom and Dad gave us each a big heart for one another, and for other people as well. We had so much fun laughing together this weekend. I am going to cherish our moments for sure.

I hope you take some time to cherish your siblings today too.

No comments: