Thursday, June 25, 2009

On the road

After three humid days at a conference near the gateway to the west,
our team is now making the return drive to Almost Heaven.
Usually when I travel, it happens with a frequency that breaks any
habits I start while back home in Morgantown. This time was different.
I was able to continue to eat healthily and exercise each day.
Usually the limited selection of food and time for exercise derails
positive habits, but as I awoke each morning I was reminded that God
didn't give me a spirit of fear (or laziness) but of power, love, and
self-discipline. That can be a huge motivational truth wherever you are.
No matter where you are or what you are going through God has given
you self-discipline.
May you walk in this Spirit today wherever you are. These are my
thoughts from the road.

No comments: