Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Moonlight Falls



Moonlight Falls, originally uploaded by chanchanchepon.
These beautiful falls trickle down a rock face into Minnitaki Lake. I am not sure about the directions, but I want to say that this point is Southwest of the place where we stayed. The Falls were beautiful, but the fishing at this little nook left a little to be desired on this day.

Even though the weather was horrible as we traveled into Canada, we had beautiful sunny weather for our fishing excursions. Canada was very different than I expected. Very stony, and the timber industry had really cleared off most of the old growth forests. In fact, any time I tried to hike on the land, I was met with thick growth that made the woods impassable without aid.

The view from the water was beautiful though. These falls were refreshing to hear and to see.

No comments: