Monday, January 01, 2007

New Arrival



New Arrival, originally uploaded by chanchanchepon.
Well, I finally received my new camera, and as a result, I have been able to take some photos of the newest member of our family. Meet Daisy May. This little Shih Tzu is my mom's Christmas present this year, and she is adorable. She is six years old, and she has quickly captured the hearts of everyone who sees her.

It has been a while since we have had any dogs around the house, and it's been very cool seeing how Daisy has affected my mom and dad. There is some excitement in the house, and mom and dad are both thrilled to be caring for this dog. In fact, mom goes outside with Daisy every time she needs to go out. I feel like God has used this pet to breath new life and vitality into our house.

Daisy is a well behaved dog too. She is housebroken, and I believe she has taken to the family very quickly. I've been wanting to get some pictures of her for about a week, but I just started playing around with my new camera Sunday.

How have your pets affected you and your home?

No comments: