Monday, June 13, 2005

Becky and Ray



Becky and Ray, originally uploaded by chanchanchepon.
After a wonderful day of surf and sand at Cocoa Beach. I journeyed to the West Coast (of Florida) for a day of relaxation and celebration with my sister and her husband.

Me and my buddy Joe drove over and chillaxed along the gulf coast under a sunny sky. (It was anticipated that there would be 3-5 inches of rain, but it was a beautiful day.)

My sister was celebrating her Birthday, and so it was awesome that we were all able to spend the day together. We spent a little time in the gulf, did some body surfing (at least Joe and I did), and had some great conversations and great food while we hung out together.

Unfortunately we don't get many times together like that, but this makes me cherish my times with Becky and Ray even more.

I think sometimes it is really easy to get caught up in "doing" stuff and we miss out on quality times relaxing with those we care about and talking about things that matter in life.

I think my sister had a great day, and it was a blessing to hang out with her and her husband. It always is.

If you get a chance, today might be a good day to call someone you haven't talked to in a while (maybe a family member), and try to get together just to talk and hang out together.

No comments: