Thursday, December 28, 2006

Blogging from Nowhere



Blogging from Nowhere, originally uploaded by chanchanchepon.
So, I took this picture of the Ceiling of the Egyptian theater in Los Angeles when I went to see the film Los Angeles Plays Itself with my Friend JR May.

What's new in my world? Well, my flickr account just said I need to upgrade to pro if I want to be able to see all of the photos I've uploaded.

I'm in the middle of nowhere in Missouri at a conference right now, and just wanted to take a minute to blog. The conference is great, and I finally found a wireless signal.

My pink eye has cleared up, and my GI tract has returned to a somewhat normal state finally.

And then, after everything else that happened to me, my camera died somewhere around Christmas. When I pulled it out to take some holiday photos, it wouldn't work.

So I have purchased a new camera, and it should arrive in Parkersburg by the time I make it back that way. I plan on spending new years with my family (including my best friend/brother--willie and his family). We are going to see Brett Cain on New Year's Eve.

Initially I was thinking it would be cool to have a bunch of people come join us, but given my mom's health situation, this probably wasn't the brightest idea I've ever had.

So those are some random things happening in my world. A little disconnected and random (especially with the picture).

If you would like to read more about my experience at the Egyptian, click here.

Hope to write more (and photograph more and become a flickr pro member) in the future.

No comments: