Thursday, August 25, 2005

trying to blog

So it has been a while since I have blogged, but in the last three weeks, I have...

Eaten Sushi--the raw kind
Helped a bunch of people move into the dorms
had more meetings than I would care to have in a year
started class--which is awesome
got a new student ID
spent much time in prayer
mudded, primed and painted a room
moved into my house (you may remember I was gone all summer)
cleaned my room
fixed my mountain bike, and started riding again
climbed rocks
hiked
had a leadership retreat
gave the first sermon of the semester
had a great open mic night at the Waterhouse (our building in downtown morgantown where h2o meets)
and...started back into fitness at healthy eating with my roommates.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice blog, ...better than mine.!!..lol... perhaps you may like my satellite tv systems related site..if your'e into satellite tv systems that is.

Anonymous said...

want another comment? ... during my cyber adventure, got to read your entertaining blog .. ;-) i think you should go to my blog here equity home loan michigan rate and maybe gimme some pointers hope to hear from you soon

Anonymous said...

Sarabjit issue is humanitarian: India
Blog: Join hands in the campaign to save Sarabjit Singh. Write in your messages.
Cool blog and great place to begin with. Wealth of knowledge and experience to gain.

For those interested in guitar playing visit my
href="http://www.guitar-lesson-online.net">guitar play
site.