Sunday, June 17, 2007

Traveling



Traveling, originally uploaded by chanchanchepon.
This week, I have the privilege of traveling with a group of leaders from church to meet with other leaders from across the country in Missouri for a conference.

This means at least two days of travel in a 15 passenger van, and more than likely a few energy bars. It also means a reunion with a number of leaders and peers from across the country, and extended time for prayer and the word of God.

I am unsure how this trip will affect my ability to blog this week, but I will make a valiant attempt to find wireless and stay connected.

The last few days have had their share of travel and adjustmenst as well, but I've been able to enjoy some wonderful times with friends and family, and I was even able to enjoy sunset on the ohio river with Willie and his family Saturday night.

It's late, and I need to wake up early for travel, so there's not a lot to say--except I'm tired. Perhaps this conference will provide an opportunity to experience a unique refreshment and rejuvenation from the LORD amidst my travels.

Hopefully I will be able to connect through the week, but if not, I will be back to blogging by the end of the week--Lord willing.

2 comments:

Meghan Baird said...

Billy,

I was hoping to get to see you this Friday while I am in Morgantown to finally take the GRE. Be safe as you guys travel and know that I have been praying for you and your family. I'm so glad to know that your mom is a Christian. I'm sure she is beautiful right now in her transformed body. Although I only got to meet her a couple of times, I know that she is special because of the people who love her.

Duncan said...

Take of my bro there billy!

oh by the way, I've rejoined blogger.