Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Hiatus

It's been way to long since I have blogged--I believe it has been nearly a month. My life has been fairly busy, but I don't think that it has been any more so than usual. I am not sure quite what happened. Wait, now I remember. There was a period of over a week that our house was without internet, and I found most of my time online focussed on gettting emails out and responding to those that were incoming. It is a bit ironic how easily we can cease in a good habit when the opportunity presents itself.

but I am back...Over the last few days I have been thinking about blogging, but the email I received today from my buddy Steve was just what I needed to get back on the blogging trail. I give my apologies to all who have been disappointed by the lack of activity here. This is such a good way to keep up with people, and I've blown it over the past few weeks.

We'll see if we can change the flow of inertia!

No comments: