Tuesday, April 28, 2009

On a Lighter Note



It's always good to take a step back and laugh. There's healing in laughter, and I just saw a couple of things worth sharing recently.

Saturday evening, I spent the night in the Indianapolis Airport because my flight from Indy to Chicago was delayed a few hours, and the subsequent flight from Chicago to Pittsburgh was cancelled. While I was on my 'grand tour' of 500 laps through the airport, I noticed a vending machine. The vending machine was a little different from any I had ever seen before. Instead of Zagnuts and Snickers bars, this vending machine distributed ipods. That's right! Swipe your credit card, and push a button, and an ipod nano (you pick the color), an ipod touch, or one of many ipod accessories could be retrieved from this machine.

When I saw it, I cracked up. (There was part of me that wanted to make a purchase, just for the novelty of it, but beyond novelty I couldn't justify it). What will they think of next?

I'll tell you what they will think of next . . . a website to determine if you have swine flu. Check it out, by clicking here. Hope you come out clean like I did!

No comments: