Friday, December 26, 2008

Meineke Car Care Bowl Bound



White Out, originally uploaded by chanchanchepon.

Three days ago, I began a whirlwind of travel. It started in Morgantown, and the first stop was Parkersburg, WV for Christmas.

Today begins the next leg of the trip. Today, I leave for the Meineke Car Care Bowl. I think it's gonna be a great time with some great people. We will leave around noon for Huntersville, NC where we will stay at the world famous Nic and Tara Culp house.

And then tomorrow morning we will rise early (before noon) to drive from Huntersville to the center of Charlotte, NC. After the bowl, we will be traveling west towards Ashville, NC where we will be attending the 2008 Faithwalkers conference. Pretty exciting stuff! (Hopefully we will be able to find a station that covers the WVU/OSU basketball game too.

Of course after all of that comes a return trip to Parkersburg, then to morgantown, then to Pittsburgh, and then to San Francisco.

Soooooo. . . it may be a few days before I'm able to blog again, might even be 2009. I've got some books I wanna review, and I'm hopeful God gives me some cool adventures to share with you in the interim.

In the meantime, let's go mountaineers!

No comments: