Thursday, December 08, 2005

Ploughing through life

This week has been very antithetical to the way I strive to live my life. I've had my nose to the grindstone, and I've had very little opportunity to relax this week. I am very glad that while I do set a pretty steady pace for life, I am able to make time for reflection.

One thing I have noticed in the world of the rat-racers I've felt myself dwelling in this week. Lot's of stuff gets done, but the quality is questionable. I am thankful that God has equipped me to survive and be able to overcome in the midst of the rat-race, and at the same time, I am looking forward to spending some time with my soul group in the woods during the early afternoon.

Life has seasons, and right now I am anticipating the season of soaking in the songs that abound in the wilderness, and connecting with a couple of close friends who have had similar weeks.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

antithetical? good word billy.