Saturday, June 14, 2014

Back To the Blogosphere


It's been a while since I've been writing consistently, and I figure it's about time I work to change that. I've gotten word from a few friends and family members that they miss seeing my blog posts, and to be honest, I've missed writing them. There's been so much happening that I would have loved to have been writing, but I just have not been taking the time. I really appreciate the encouragement to pick back up again.

For me, in taking the time to write it is my hope that my musings, my reflections, and my journeys might be a source of encouragement to others. In my own journey through life, my own faith journey, and my travels, I've found that my own growth and development is spurred forward when others take the time to share stories and reflections, so maybe I could be helping others by writing.

At the same time, I must admit that I just love sharing stories. And in the sharing and telling of stories, whether they be about fishing trips or other personal experiences, reviews of books I've been reading, memories made, places I've enjoyed, spiritual reflections, or even reflections on the news, each time I write, I find myself in a place where I'm thinking more deeply about this beautiful messed up world. I also feel like these memories, reviews, reflections, and musings become more deeply and concretely etched on my own soul.

As I take up the habit of blogging again, it is my hope that I can move forward with a greater degree of consistency than I've shown in the recent past, and that in writing, I can contribute to the betterment of this world and of the lives of others. Thanks for reading, and may my posts be of good encouragement, and inspiration to enjoy this world, to take time to reflect, help make it better, and pursue the goal of being the best version of yourself that this world so desperately needs. Indeed that is my hope for myself as well as I write.

Thanks for taking the time to read. Let's keep pressing on to change this world and make it better!


No comments: