Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Long Day

As the day draws to a close, I feel fatigued and refreshed at the same time. Fatigued because the day has been long. Refreshed, because I feel like I was able to see so much of God at work in my life today, and I was able to engage in what he was doing all around me.

I love people. All that I did today was focussed on helping people to get a bigger picture of who Jesus is. In the process, I too received a bigger picture of who Jesus is.

It is no wonder that so much of our faith remains shrouded in mystery. Our God is truly overwhelming in His love. His beauty. His artistry. How could a person explain God. Explain the trinity. Explain an infant developing inside a mother in nine months.

Our God is truly amazing. I hope that as you read this you can reflect on the mystery and the beauty and the artistry of our wonderful Creator.

No comments: