Wednesday, February 16, 2011

No Excuses


Ok, so I thought I'd send a little sunshine your way.  I took this last fall while hanging with my brother near Newport Beach.  I'm not there now though, I'm chillin' in Morgantown.  Just thought a little sunshine image might correspond well with the unseasonably warm weather we are experiencing in the land of the Mountaineers.

So I haven't blogged in a bit.  Right after committing to a goal of 3-5 posts per week I fell off the wagon.  I could blame back-to-back-to back-to-back losses for WVU women to Pitt, Steelers to Packers, WVU Men to Pitt, and WVU Women to UConn, but I won't.  (Although that streak left me pretty down).  I could blame the flu that I had last week, but I won't.  When I finally took my temperature, and a day off, I had a fever of 101.7.

This morning I realized it had been a while when somebody asked me about my blog.  I had a "D'oh!" moment, and figured I'd make a quick post.

There will be more later this week...maybe even later today, but we will see.

Hope everyone is having a great week, and sorry I fell out of the habit so quickly.

No comments: