Saturday, May 01, 2010

Shavers Fork 2010

I just realized the other day that it's been about a month since I
last blogged. The last year of transitions has posed some fair
obstacles as I have attempted to adjust. Recently I recalled that I
can mobile blog thanks to the gift of an iPhone from my best friend in
the whole world, Willie.
So, as I traveled down 92 toward elkins w Jamie & my dad for a day
away at our cabin, I figured I would try this mobile blogging thing
out. The last month has seen me travel a lot with minimal convenient
Internet, but with the help of AT&T the Internet is much more
convenient than I initially thought.
So this is the view of the river in front of our cabin. It's kind of
nice to get away & spend some time here. It's also interesting to see
the flood line where the water came near our cabin.
The stream was just stocked on Tuesday, but it's highly likely that
locals have fished out most of that stocking. I may give it a try
though.
Regardless, this little stream is a pleasant place to get away to
enjoy the early spring. Hope you are able to get out and enjoy some
unseasonably warm weather today too!

No comments: