Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Secret Space



Secret Space, originally uploaded by chanchanchepon.
this attic space was totally dark and dismal, but when I stuck my flash ready camera into the space, it opened up a whole new world. I just like the pattern that the wood makes in this attic space of an old elementary school.

Although it looks pretty cool, it doesn't appear that this attic space has a whole lot of viability.

Thinking about this attic space just made me realize something. I have lived in my house for three years, and I have never checked out the attic. It may be time to do a little exploring . . .

Then again, maybe not. We are in the middle of some record high dog days temperatures here in Morgantown. I think I will stay in air conditioning and comfort, for now . . .

No comments: