Monday, February 12, 2007

Upset!!!



Upset!!!, originally uploaded by chanchanchepon.
If this is the first news you have heard about this, then you need to crawl out from under the rock where you've been living. We beat UCLA Saturday, and I was there--as were several thousand other mountaineer fans!!! This is probably the biggest upset in WVU history, and, the entire game was exciting.

What made this game better for me was the fact that I could enjoy it with my dad and brother in law. A win with family is even better than just a win. (don't get me wrong--a win against the #2 team in the country is great no matter how you slice it!)

In the words of Tony Caridi, "It's a great day to be a Mountaineer wherever you may be!!!" And this evening, I will be in Georgetown hopefully watching the mountaineers beat the hoyas (whatever a hoya is?). Be sure to look for me on TV with a few of my DC friends.

No comments: